The latest news and company policies to keep our vendors and staff safe.
Please check back to this page regularly for updates.
WE ARE OPEN
Our office is currently open FOR APPOINTMENTS ONLY. Walk-ins will not be permitted. If you have a pre-arranged appointment please make sure you wear a mask. We cannot grant entry to our offices or properties unless all persons over the age of 11 are wearing a mask. All other Viewing Procedures as outlined below still apply. Changes to our policies and opening times may take effect so please check this page for updates as more guidance is issued by the government and local authority.
Visiting Our Office
Visiting our offices will be by appointment only, please contact us to discuss:
Call - 01443 204240
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Opening Hours*:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 – 18:00
Saturday: 9:00 – 13:00
*Opening Hours are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed should an appointment be neccessary. Please adhere to advice given on the day, and be mindful of stickers and signs that have been installed to keep you safe.
COVID-19 Viewing Procedures
Health Screening Questionnaire
We will ask all customers to complete a Health Screening Questionnaire prior to each viewing. Please understand that it is important to reduce the potential risk of exposure to our staff and customers, and your participation is important to help us take precautionary measures. Thank you for your understanding.
- When having your home market appraised the agent will need to enter the home wearing a mask and gloves. Please open all internal and external doors, and turn on all lights before the agent enters the property, then wait outside until the agent has completed their appraisal.
- The Agent can either talk to you under the distancing rules outside your home or they can call you from their office, just let them know your preference. The same would apply when you are ready to market and have your photographs and videos tour made.
- You can then put your home on the market and start to look for properties you want to move into.
- If any member of the household being viewed is showing symptoms or is self-isolating you must inform the agent, as they should not physically visit the premises.
- If any member of either the household being viewed, or the household undertaking a viewing is showing symptoms of coronavirus or is self-isolating, then a physical viewing will be delayed.
- All viewings will take place by appointment and only involve members of a single household.
- We encourage everyone to do their property searching online wherever possible. Initial viewings should be done virtually wherever this is possible and physical viewings should only be conducted where buyers are seriously considering making an offer on a property.
- Viewings will be conducted by appointment only with a maximum of two viewers and no open house viewings will take place.
- If your property is being viewed, you should open all the internal doors prior to the viewing, and allow access to handwashing facilities and ideally separate towels/paper towels.
- We encourage that you vacate your property whilst viewings are taking place in order to minimise your contact with those not in your household.
- When viewing a property, all parties should wash their hands and avoid touching surfaces where possible. Agents will ask you to restrict the number of people who accompany you on a viewing so that social distancing can be practised, and only those in your immediate household attend.
- Agents will accompany clients on a viewing but follow social distancing rules wherever possible. Where viewings are unaccompanied, agents will make sure viewers and homeowners understand how they should conduct themselves.
- Once the viewing has taken place the homeowner should ensure surfaces and door handles are cleaned with household cleaning products, and towels disposed of safely/washed as appropriate.
(updated January 4th, 2021)